About Onyango Junior:
12+Years Multi-functional background in Relationship Management, Mortgage specialist, Investment Management, Lending Administration, Credit Appraisal, Operations, New Business Acquisition and General Business Management.
Over 11 years Professional Experience in Banking & Financial Services Sector.
▪ 12 years’ experience in sales and mortgages in NCBA, Standard Chartered Bank &
▪ 7 years Significant Professional Leadership Experience in Managerial Position.
▪ Leader in Revenue Generation, Revenue Management, Client Management,
Performance Management & Credit Management.
▪ Ability to initiate, direct and implement complex projects from conception to full
operational & profitable status.
▪ Self- starter, tenacious, goals & results oriented with strong organizational,
leadership & task management skills.
▪ Organized, motivated, focused hands-on individual, with clear sense of purpose,
ability to turn challenges into opportunities & learning experiences.
▪ Ability to deliver in cross-cultural and high-pressured performance environments.
Extremely entrepreneurial and passionate about engaging and building a first-class team.
Experience of managing complex projects, delivering client requirements and maintaining profitable client relationships to enable sustainable growth
Ongoing Bachelor of Business Administration Kenya Methodist University (KEMU)
2014 Diploma course in Business Management Kenya Methodist University (KEMU)
Awarded Diploma in Business Management
2006 Diploma Course in Tours & Travel Rewarding College
2005 Certificate in Tours & Travel – Air Ticketing IATA/UFTAA - Airways Institute Certificate
2000 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Usenge High School
1996 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education Kongoni Primary School
Professionals in the same Banking / Loans sector as Onyango Junior
Professionals from different sectors near Embakasi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Onyango
Jobs near Embakasi, Nairobi Area
Manager – Strategy, Policy Analysis and Stakeholder Engagement(Strategy Innovation and Risk Management) at Kenya Revenue Authority
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 6 days ago
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Nairobi, Kenya Full time
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . · The Authority is charged with the responsibili ...
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Admin - Editors Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh35,000 per month
FSD Kenya Nairobi, Kenya Full time
JOB SUMMARY · OVERALL JOB PURPOSEThe Head of Investments will work under the CIO to implement the FSDAi investment strategy and goals, processes, and policies particularly in developing and managing F ...