About Sharon Mutio:
I am a highly motivated, self driven and proactive, I thrive on keeping projects running smoothly from kickoff through launch, and I ensure that I do proper planning for risks that may occur and deal with them when they do happen in such a way that possible benefit is maximized and damage is minimized.
Cellulant Kenya Ltd, Nairobi Kenya - Project Manager (Global & Local Merchants)
November 2020 - Present
- End to end Project delivery – Initiation, planning, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling and closing of project per the project management plan.
- Stakeholder management.
- Defining project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders across every project stage.
- Taking part in Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing detailed project plans as approved by all relevant stakeholders and monitoring and tracking the tasks.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, project costs & Project Performance using different verification techniques.
- Ensuring that there is proper communication when there are risks or any other project issues.
- Managing and unlocking dependencies .
- Maintain a healthy, transparent working relationship with all stakeholders.
- Frequent status update meetings with project teams- Daily SCRUM sessions with the project teams & frequent status meetings with customers to monitor project health.
- Tracking of project performance, specifically to analyze if customer requirements are met, expected quality is met, and customer delight is realized.
- Developing and maintaining all project documentations.
Cellulant Kenya Ltd, Nairobi , Kenya- Devops Engineer
May 2020 - October 2020
- Automated development workflows and deployment pipelines.
- Worked closely with other engineering teams to support in automated deployments.
- Reviewed and modified CI/CD principles, iteratively.
- Automated all processes.
- Monitored the performance of all systems and ensured system availability, scalability, and reliability.
Cellulant Kenya Ltd, Nairobi Kenya - Hub Engineer/SRE
January 2018 - April 2020
- Identifying and delivering service improvement across different markets. This involved reengineering existing software products to achieve high efficiency by eliminating bottlenecks and placing application logic fixes.
- Actively monitored project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identified solutions to address in advance.
- Advanced and ensured applications met continuous integration and deployment prerequisites for setup.
Software & Service Deployment:
- Ensured that all software released by the software team was deployed and that it operated correctly.
- Ensured that all the relevant monitoring tools were deployed and setup for all services on the Hub system.
- Developed and Reviewed all documentation for all deployments and ensured they were up to date.
- Systems Utilization and Capacity Monitoring
- Applications SLA tracking.
- Analyzed metrics of existing applications and enlisting them on a service improvement track based on stipulated SLA.
- Identified trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
- Ensured that services incidences that impacted the business were identified, reported on and managed at all times.
- Implemented all services and ensured that they operated correctly.
- Prepared System Uptime Reports for the service management meetings.
- Responsible for service improvement deliverables.
- Responded to all escalations from the level 1 support team.
- Post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery and high performance was been achieved.
- Systems troubleshooting & problem resolution.
- Application fault diagnosis.
- Problem resolution.
- Liaised with service providers for problem resolution.
- Provided feedback on test cases and test coverage to the quality assurance team.
- Reviewed code for potential performance issues, reusability, and/or anomalies.
- Communicated best-practice on application development for delivery of better value.
Cellulant Kenya Ltd, Nairobi Kenya - Technical Support Engineer
March 2016 - December 2017
- Proactively monitored all services using provided interfaces or any other channel.
- Logging of all detected issues and tracking as per the incident management process.
- Monitoring Gap identification and feedback.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Ensuring frequent and proactive communication that was relevant, clear, accurate and timely as per the incident management process.
- Performing initial troubleshooting of tickets, ensuring that accurate troubleshooting was done for all tickets handled and recording all troubleshooting steps.
- Ensured that all issues handled were resolved within SLA and escalated as per the incident management process and a follow-up was done for all escalated issues.
- Timely completion of reports as per the set guidelines by the service analyst.
- Contributed to the knowledge efforts as required by the knowledge managers.
- Infolaunch Africa - Project Management Professional Training
- Institute of Software Technologies, Nairobi- Diploma in Oracle Database management & Development
Professionals who compete with Sharon
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Sharon Mutio
Professionals from different sectors near Westlands, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Sharon
Jobs near Westlands, Nairobi Area
3 weeks agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Admin - Data Entry & Transcription Services Freelance KSh15,000 - KSh40,000 per week
~ I need transcripts to work on . · ~ I need audios to transcribe them into texts · ~ i need captioning documents that need to be captioned. · I need this service: As soon as possible · Priority of ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 4 days ago
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Médecins sans frontières (MSF) or Doctors Without Borders, is an international humanitarian-aid non-governmental organization (NGO) and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, best known for its projects in war-t ...
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Market Research & Product Reviews Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh45,000 per month
JANUARY VACANCIES In IFP COMPANY · Our company In nairobi is urgently looking for Office workers, Distributors, Packers and Sales representatives who want to work from 8:00am to 4:00pm... · Requirem ...