About Moses Sang:
As an expert Credit Manager with extensive experience, I excel in developing and improving policies and procedures that enforce credit terms and implementing risk mitigation measures. Being a team leader, I have coached and mentored credit and operations staff. Among the roles that I have been tasked with include; reviewing the loan approvals; managing the loan security perfection process; facilitating disbursement of loans including loan fee collection; initiation and management of credit life and collateral insurance; issuance of guarantees and related fee collection; staff management including hiring, training and motivation; providing guidance/on the job training to the credit officers; monitoring loan repayments, collections and recovery and also monitoring the performance of debt collectors, lawyers, valuers, insurers, compiling and submitting periodic regulatory reports and also ensuring safe custody of the security files,
I now seek to utilize the transferable skills, experience, and expertise in credit by managing credit risks and coming up with solutions to enhance customer experience and build customer trust.
My name is Moses Sang a Bachelor of Commerce Graduate from the University of Nairobi and also and widely experienced credit professional.
- Credit Documentation (SCB) Reporting to the Head of Lending Operations
- Team leadership – of up to 17 members
- Staff hiring, training, performance appraisal, promotion and motivation
- Achieved fully rounded staff by identifying training needs and job rotations
- Process review and analysis (PRA) Project management – Initiatives CDTS and Annual Reconciliation
- Service providers (lawyers/valuers/Insurers) management including engagement, appraisal, SLA
- Customer experience and complaints management
- Audit preparedness
- Administration and Recovery and Reporting (TNBL) – Reporting to Head of Legal and Credit Administration
- Proper Account Grading
- Preparation Credit Related prudential returns - streamlined
- Adequate provisions are held and NPA ownership by credit officers – Every branch to make provisions as per need.
- Preparation of board papers including recovery status/restructure and write off proposals.
- Collection and recovery
- Quality assurance in documentation prior to disbursement of secured loans
- System review and implementation – customization
- Handling external audits and CBK bank supervision queries
- Branch Operations (TNBL)
- Branch Operations
- CASA and Credit Origination sales
- Credit Documentation Officer (SCB)
- Mortgages post-approval processes.
- Micro Enterprise Development Officer (BIMAS)
- Client recruitment, training – group-based lending
- Liaison with government agencies
- Business and loan appraisal
- Teacher (Poror High School)
- Business Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Meeting Customer Needs
- Business Awareness
- Communication (Both Verbal and written)
- Forward Planning and organization
- Analysis and Judgment
- Quality Conscious
- Adaptability to change
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Strong PC skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Debt collection & Recovery skills
- Management skills
- Team leadership
- Credit management Skills
- Operational excellence
- Risk management techniques
- Performance management
Graduated in 1998 with Bachelor of Commerce ( Management Science Option) Degree from the University of Nairobi
Professionals in the same Banking / Loans sector as Moses Sang
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Moses
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Vision To be a transformative teaching service for quality education Mission To professionalize the teaching service for quality education and development · Core Values Professionalism: · All TSC emp ...
1 week agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Job Coach Freelance KSh25,000 - KSh40,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
The Nairobi Women's Hospital Nairobi, Kenya Full time
The Nairobi Women's Hospital is a hospital in Nairobi, Kenya. The hospital was founded in 2001 by Dr. Sam Thenya and is the first of its kind in the East and Central Africa region. Even if it speciali ...