About Chris Masitta:
I am an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, a guru in Corporate and Commercial Law with Specialty in Regulatory affairs especially those that are centered on Retirement Benefits Regulation and Capital Markets. I have vast experience in dealing with Retirement Benefits Schemes as well as Service Providers in the eternal endevour to comply to the Regime of Cap 197
- March 2015 joined Simba & Simba Advocates Commercial Law - Corporate and Pension Law Divisions
- Over 7 years of working with Pension Schemes legal needs, liaising with the Regulator, service providers, other financial sector regulators and Treasury
- Over 1000 transactions as a Legal service provider of Pension Schemes
- Over 300+ transactions in legal amendments and overhauls
- Over 10 transactions in Scheme mergers dissolution winding ups, intitial set-ups
- Over 100+ transactions in Scheme presentations to Trustees and Trustee trainings
- Bachelors Degree in Law from the Kabarak University School of Law
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law
- ongoing Certified Secretaries Course
Professionals in the same Legal sector as Chris Masitta
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Chris
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Plan International Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Plan International was founded over 75 years ago with a mission to promote and protect the rights of children. The organisation was set up by British journalist John Langdon-Davies and refugee worker ...
Gap Recruitment Services Limited Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Gap Recruitment Services Limited is a leading recruitment firm in Kenya where International and local companies find just the right fit talent. · Job Purpose: · We are looking for a creative and inspi ...
Tire World Ltd Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Tire World Ltd, is East Africa's leading automotive parts and tyres distributor, with our own Performance Retail Centres. Some of the renowned brands we distribute are Maxxis Tyres, CST Tyres, Eurol L ...