Senior Operations Management Professional
About Sarah Kanyeki:
I offer an array of skills in Strategic Vision Implementation, Performance Management, Personnel Development, Change Management, Global Business Operations, Business Process Reengineering, Financial Management, Purchasing, Cost Control and Quality Control among others. Proven ability to multitask in fast-paced, dynamic environments while driving growth and providing excellent customer service.
Position: Operations Manager
Geoff Griffiths is a privately operated and fully independent testing Laboratory, which was set up to provide materials advice and testing services to the building and civil engineering industry.
- Responsible for locating, setting up and operating a satellite Laboratory situated in Mombasa. Developed the Operations and financial plans of the facility from the initial phase which led to a successful operating division of the company since May 2015 contributing to an increase in revenue by 35%.
- Successfully Organized ISO 9001:2015(QMS) training for 15No. Employees with Bureau Veritas in 2018 and accreditation issued in September 2020. The accreditation attracted international partnerships on projects such as Mwea Irrigation Development with Strabag International, Mombasa Special Economic Zone Development Project with Nippon Koei Engineering (Japan) and SECO, and Construction of a Parking Silo at United States Department of State (Nairobi) with Caddell Construction Ltd.
Project Lead in the negotiation and preparation of Technical and Financial Proposals of Key Projects in Kenya including; Private Mixed-Use Development for Africa Logistics Property at TATU City (2017), US Embassy ISAT Physical Security Upgrade (2015), Westgate Mall Concrete Condition Survey following the terrorist bombing (2013).
- Project Manager in the reconstruction of the company’s headquarters in Nairobi. The process involved outsourcing an Architectural team, negotiating on project costs, financial management, designing both the offices and laboratory sections within a target completion time of two months. (2017)
- Project Manager in the construction of the CEO’s residence which encompassed overseeing the entire process from the inception phase of seeking approvals from the county government, preparation of proposals in seeking funding for the development, appointment of the contractor, quality control of materials employed on site through to efficient management of the construction fund. The development was successfully handed over within10 months having met the target timelines and costs saved from the initial approved budget. (2013)
- University of Derby (UK) 2018 – 2021
- University of Sunderland (UK) 2008 - 2013
Bachelor of Arts - Business Management
- Kenya School of Professional Studies 2000 - 2003
Higher National Diploma in Information Technology
Professionals who compete with Sarah
Professionals in the same Upper Management / Consulting sector as Sarah Kanyeki
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Sarah
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
5 days agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Sales & Marketing Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh40,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Sales & Marketing Management Freelance KSh35,000 - KSh45,000 per month
Our company is looking for sales and marketing specialist to take on the following tasks · 1: Market Research and Analysis · 2: Strategy Development · 3: Brand Management · 4: Advertising and Pr ...
Britam Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Ug ...