About Salome Gichuki :
Highly organized and detail-oriented Office Administrator with 5 years of experience in managing administrative tasks and supporting executive-level staff. Possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to multitask and priotize competing demands while maintaining a positive attitude. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently and as part of the team. Seeking a challenging role in a dynamic organization where I can contribute my skills and knowledge to support the smooth operation of the office.
Landmark Insurance Brokers Limited: Dec 2022- Present
• Welcoming visitors/customers into the office and directing them to the appropriate staff for assistance.
• Operating the front office switch board by receiving incoming calls, making outgoing calls on behalf of staff.
• Typing correspondence on behalf of management and responding to emails.
• Organizing the valuation of vehicles for the insured.
• Raising Risk notes, Credit notes or endorsement for policies.
• Premium collection and accounts reconciliation.
• Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable.
• Providing basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
• Maintaining insurance registers and employing a result -driven approach and exceptional knowledge of office management software to increase office efficiency.
• Ensuring instructions to underwriters as per the clients needs.
• Tender participation. Conducting research, preparing bid document, analyzing competitors quotations, and managing timelines and deadlines. Achieved tenders include UNTOLD KENYA, CHS KENYA and Securex Agency.
Fahari Valuers Limited: Jan 2019-Dec 2022
• Answered incoming calls and responded to emails regarding associate inquiries and concerns.
• Responsible for logistics and coordination of meetings.
• Managed financial aspects in the company, including close monitoring of the expenditure.
• Verified reports and dispatched accordingly.
• Run management system and ensured cheques are deposited accordingly.
• Managed calendars of the senior team members and directors.
• Prepared and processed all payroll and benefits functions for ten employees while solving any related issues and discrepancies.
• Assisted in recruiting procedures for five employees, prepared materials for job description and sent offer letters to potential employees.
• Maintained suitable and sufficient office stationery to all departments.
• Updated databases with confidential and relevant information.
Bachelor of Development studies
Mount Kenya University Sep 2013-Dec 2016
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
Mahiga Girls High School Jan 2009-Dec 2012
Professionals who compete with Salome
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Salome Gichuki
Professionals from different sectors near Westlands, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Salome
Jobs near Westlands, Nairobi Area
Cytonn Investments Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi - Kenya and DC Metro area - U.S. · We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 23 hours ago
Privatization Commission Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Our Mandate The Privatization Commission is a corporate body established under Section 3 of the Privatization Act to: formulate, manage and implement the Privatization Programme; make and implement sp ...
2 weeks agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Customer Support Representatives Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh35,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...