About Rose Makau:
An emerging business Leader with a strong track record demonstrating competence and exposure across Commercial Sales and Marketing in the FMCG industry.
My core competencies in my sales experience include executing territory trade marketing plans, distributor management, executing distribution objectives(stock holding, price, quality & visibility),generating market insights, trade assets management and accounts management(relationship building).
I also have marketing experience in brand commercialization, data & market trends analysis, stakeholder management, marketing collateral development, social media management and digital advertising.
Nov 2020 - Present
July 2018 – Nov 2020
East Africa Breweries Limited
- Execute a territory trade marketing plan which meets the objectives of the area trade marketing plan/cycle brief in the areas of brand, volume, merchandising and promotion.
- Ensure that the territory sales driver distribution objectives of brand available and quality, stock holding, pricing and visibility are achieved.
- Provide market information and reports on performance of customers, brands and competition to ensure that the relevant marketing people are fully informed.
- Manage financial accounts, assigned assets and material to ensure that trade marketing resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Achieve sales volume, objectives, rate of Sale driver standards in retail trade QDVPP and KBL sales force effectiveness standards in distributor sales crews.
- Overall management of key accounts in assigned territory to meet both business and customer’s objectives.
- Increased reserve listing & depletion to 35% of my universe across key segments.
- Awarded the most excellently executed stakeholder engagement regarding price controls in Rift.
November 2017- May 2018 Tropical Heat Limited
Assistant Marketing Coordinator ( Modern Trade)
- Brand Activation: Identifying locations and supervision/training of the Brand Ambassadors to ensure maximum impact of the in-store activations.
- Marketing merchandise/POS materials: Ensuring concept development of merchandise/POS materials, making orders and coordinating their storage and distribution.
- Coordinating distribution of POS materials to increase brand visibility such as FSUs, metal strips and wobblers.
- Communicating with Key accounts management where activations would take place.
- Increased brand visibility by scaling the distribution and monitoring the branded FSU in Nairobi and Upcountry.
- Represented the company at key events which brought about increased sales and brand awareness e.g. Food East Africa Expo and Halal Expo.
December 2016 – November 2017 Intraline Online Ecommerce (Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda)
Business Development Executive
- Service the Portfolio of customers while closely monitoring their needs.
- Effective delegation, communication with clients on their order status, from placement to final delivery.
- In charge of invoicing and managing financial accounts of the company.
- Conducting field visits to get business and drive sales.
Bachelor of commerce 2017 (Marketing Major),
Professionals in the same Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations sector as Rose Makau
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Rose
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 1 day ago
Abt Associates Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Abt Associates is a global leader in research, evaluation and program implementation; driving innovation and measurable impact for more than 50 years. · What sets us apart is our evidence-based and mu ...
1 week agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Business Consultants Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh35,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
Bidwood Suite Hotel Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Leadership Skills: · • Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead and motivate a diverse team of staff. · • Ability to provide clear direction, set expectations, and foster a positiv ...