About Jemimah Wawire:
As a client relations expert with more than 2 years of customer service experience in calls, chats, social media, and emails, I have a pleasant demeanor, excellent phone voice, and fast typing speed, and I enjoy interacting with customers. My background in the people service industry has equipped me with time management skills, and outstanding troubleshooting and problem-solving skills that allow me to respond to customer complaints and issues professionally and timely and offer helpful solutions. I have also been complimented by supervisors for handling stressful situations effectively. My amazing personality coupled with the skills acquired made me a top agent in the year 2022.
I am proficient in Microsoft Office database and web-based applications such as Outlook, Excel, and word. I also have adequate experience in help desk software, and omnichannel platforms such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Gogias, Shopify, and Hubspot. I am confident that I would make a valuable addition to your team and I believe you will find my knowledge, skills, and experiences in customer service and exceptional communication skills a perfect fit for the need of the company.
October 2021 to Date; Call Center International (Saks OFF 5TH)
Customer Service Representative
- Answering customers' queries and resolving customers' concerns via calls, emails, and live chats.
- Handling customer complaints with empathy and composure.
- Consistently met my short and long-term KPIs.
- Handling escalated cases from tire one agents to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Carrying out investigations for claims of refunds to the customers.
- Trained and carried out Team leader responsibilities while our Team leader was on maternity leave.
- Underwent step-up leadership training.
- Holding campaign and LOB briefings for pre and post-shift.
- End of Day (EOD) report pulling and presentation.
- Proactively participated in meetings and helped create new practices.
January 2021 to September 2021: Calltronix (Carrefour)
Customer Service Representative
- Handling approximately 200 inbound and outbound calls.
- Writing weekly and monthly reports.
- Escalation process: understanding and escalating customer complaints or inquiries to the rightful channels.
- Handling customer’s complaints/inquiries on social media platforms
- Handling Queue-metrics to ensure all customers are assisted
- Ensuring customer details are entered and retained in CRM for future reference
January 2020 to December 2020: Kenyatta National Hospital
- Mentored and coordinated up to 20 nutritional students who were under my supervision and helped them attain support to successfully complete their attachment.
- Participated in the exercise of auditing the Nutrition Department Service Delivery Charter.
- Handled and made a follow-up on patients’ meal preparations and made sure each patient was served their special meals as required.
- Generated weekly and monthly reports of activities and revenue generated to monitor and evaluate goal progression.
- Practiced quality assurance practice approach in each office ward unit e.g. Gembe Kaizen
- Participated in presentations during Nutrition Awareness events to communities, this led to community members adhering to the right feeding programs.
- Received inbound calls of up to 20 calls per day from patients’ family members to be assisted in the recommendation of suitable diets for their patients.
May 2021 to June 2021: Generation Programme Kenya
Certificate in Digital Customer Service
September 2013 to November 2013: Institution of Advanced Technology
International Computer License 2
January 2013 to April 2013: Institute of Advanced Technology
International Computer License 1
January 2016 to December 2018: Kenya Methodist University
Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
May 2013 to December 2015: Kenyatta University
Diploma in Nutrition and Health
January 2009 to November 2012: Green Garden High School
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
Professionals who compete with Jemimah
Professionals in the same Customer Service / Support sector as Jemimah Wawire
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Jemimah
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Kariobangi, Kenya Sales Representatives Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh45,000 per month
JANUARY VACANCIES In IFP COMPANY · Our company In nairobi is urgently looking for Office workers, Distributors, Packers and Sales representatives who want to work from 8:00am to 4:00pm... · Requirem ...
Absa Bank Limited Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group Limited. Absa offers personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment ...
2 weeks agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya WordPress Developers Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh35,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...