Services provided: Microsoft Office , Information Technology & Learning Management Systems
About Humphrey Nyaga:
A Resourceful System Administration with 5+ years of experience maintaining IT systems and providing comprehensive customer and user support. Highly skilled at System Administration, with various strengths and Passion about troubleshooting to find solutions to technical issues.
- Strong knowledge of operating systems, including Windows and Linux
- Experience with network administration and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Strong understanding of security principles and best practices
- Ability to manage and maintain servers, storage systems, and backups
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Azure
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with automation and scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework.
- Ability to work with various hardware and software platforms
- Knowledge of programming languages like Java, C++, and C#
- Familiarity with database management systems
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Experience with monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting tools.
- Proficient knowledge of computers, Laptops, Phones, PABX Systems, Troubleshooting, repair and maintenance, networks, and information technology-related systems.
- Knowledgeable in installation, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing assigned CCTV cameras, Series Positioning System and associated components, and low voltage cabling infrastructure.
- Efficient knowledge in IP Telephony systems, WAN, and LAN Infrastructure.
- Card Access and Bio-metric access control installations and maintenance.
A graduate of Meru University of Science and Technology.
Bsc in Mathematics and computer science.
Professionals who compete with Humphrey
Professionals offering similar services to those of Humphrey Nyaga
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Humphrey Nyaga
Professionales offering Microsoft Office services
Professionales offering Information Technology & Learning Management Systems services
Professionals from different sectors near Westlands, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Humphrey
Jobs near Westlands, Nairobi Area
2 weeks agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Support - Data Entry Specialists Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh40,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
KCB Bank Kenya Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. · The holding company overse ...
Oracle Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. · Responsibilities · What you will do · Build license sales opportunities ac ...