I have done Community Development and Social Work, Leadership and missions (certificate). I possess excellent communication, organization, mobilization, project management, data collection and good leadership skills. I have an experience of over 6 years in debt collection, debt collection systems management and leadership. In my work with, Mogo Kenya Ltd, Mwananchi Credit, Keysian Auctioneers, SHOFCO, Outreach Community/World Relief, Compassion international projects, I have learnt good customer care skills, people management and ability to meet set target within set timeframes. Am self-motivated, ambitious and self-driven in any given opportunity
- Overall responsibility for collections performance of the entire business.
- Leading and motivating the collections team in order to achieve collections target.
- Implementation and maintenance of a set of comprehensive Credit Risk Policies and Procedures.
- Introduce and evolve effective operations and reporting assessment tools to minimize risk and proactively identify problem areas.
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with management on daily, weekly and monthly.
- Monitor the progress of all defaulters and take timely steps to contain the situation as per the credit policy.
- Managing relationships with the units in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt.
- Manage and participate in field collections with the collections team.
- Liaise with collection agencies and the Units/Satellites in the collection and mitigation of None Performing Loans.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the collections department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload in liaison with Human Resource Manager.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company’s policy.
- Ensure a good quality loan book is maintained with PAR below 5%.
- Evaluate the credit worthiness of client by using the Company’s guidelines.
- To systematically and aggressively follow-up current non-performing and unsatisfactory accounts order to reduce exposure and maintain loss experience to a minimum
Community Development and social work and debt collection
Professionals who compete with FRANCIS
Banking / Loans profesionals
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called FRANCIS
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 5 days ago
Save the Children Nairobi Full time
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international non-governmental organization that promotes children's rights, provides relief and helps support children in developing countries · The OpportunitySave the Children International has an exciting ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 3 days ago
Corporatestaffing Nairobi Full time
Media Jobs In KenyaDigital Reporter/Social Media OfficerRoyal Media Services Limited is seeking to recruit a highly qualified person for the above position. The job holder will be responsible for generating online news content for the Company. The ideal candidate will manage the ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 3 days ago
Mama Ngina University College (MNUC) Nairobi Full time
Mama Ngina University College (MNUC) is envisioned to bridge the current gaps in the universities by offering programs that are currently needed to contribute to the fast development of the country and adopt teaching and learning methods that are student-centred. · The University ...