About Ethel Kanda:
A focused, detail-oriented security professional with experience in employing investigative techniques in ensuring protection of assets, prevention of revenue shrinkage and loss control. Possesses a degree in Forensic Science and a professional certification in Fraud Examination (C.F.E).
My role is crucial is the implementation of Security, Safety and Fraud prevention strategies to ensure protection of company assets including facilities, property, personnel and data. This is achieved through:
- Efficiently carrying out investigations of allegations of fraud, theft or corruption
- Preparing of investigation plans, gathering evidence from all available sources, analyzing control system weaknesses, identifying corrective measures and report drafting
- Analyzing business operational risks and recommending improvements, taking into consideration the specific circumstances and environment of substantiated incidents.
- Maintaining an expert knowledge of the company’s internal policies and procedures, as well as staying abreast of prevailing issues in the energy industry.
- Preparing comprehensive investigation reports subsequent to conducting an investigation on a timely basis
- Providing assistance in the development of Security department’s procedures and protocols
Maintaining organized, confidential and thorough investigation files
I am a Certified Fraud Examiner (C.F.E) This is a professional qualification offered by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners(ACFE). The ACFE reduces occupational fraud worldwide by empowering anti-fraud professionals with leading-edge training, resources and professional certification in the following areas; investigations, financial transactions, law and fraud prevention. This has greatly enriched my awareness of global fraud trends and up to date investigation techniques and strategies.
Professionals in the same Government / Military sector as Ethel Kanda
Professionals from different sectors near Westlands, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Ethel
Jobs near Westlands, Nairobi Area
Mercy Corps Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Mercy Corps is a global humanitarian aid agency engaged in transitional environments that have experienced some sort of shock: natural disaster, economic collapse, or conflict. · Program / Department ...
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Westlands, Kenya Sales & Marketing Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh45,000 per month
JANUARY VACANCIES In IFP COMPANY · Our company In nairobi is urgently looking for Office workers, Distributors, Packers and Sales representatives who want to work from 8:00am to 4:00pm... · Requirem ...
2 months agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Business Plan Consultants Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh35,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...