Business Development Manager/Fintech/Mobility.
About Emmanuel Walinywa:
Confident Manager with Four years of progressive experience, Successful at increasing monthly revenue using insightful marketing strategies aggressive product development. Skilled at understanding customer and employee requests and meeting needs. Furthers success by adept at making critical decisions, managing deadlines, strengthening staff training, conducting team reviews, streamlining internal systems and facilitating sales techniques. With expertise in analysis and quantitative problem-solving skills, dedicated to company growth and improvement and a comprehensive understanding of GPS technology.
Watu Africa, January 2021- Date;
- Maximized branch revenue by optimizing operations.
- Boosted customer base, acquiring new customers and identifying needs to deliver relevant products.
- Developed monthly/annual branch business plans for maximum profitability and effectiveness.
- Conducted customer feedback surveys to improve sales levels.
- Designed sales and services strategies to improve revenue and retention.
- Mentored staff to increase sales success and productivity.
- Completed audits and checklists to achieve regulatory compliance.
- Reported success, failures and new plans to senior management to guide decision making.
- Monitored Operations to keep processes aligned with targets ad matching forecasts.
- Represented branch operations at board meetings, public hearings and events.
2016 Cooperative University of Kenya
Professionals who compete with Emmanuel
Professionals in the same Banking / Loans sector as Emmanuel Walinywa
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Emmanuel
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Customer Success Freelance KSh25,000 - KSh30,000 per month
Answering our business messages to our customers · entering specific details concerning our customer service · Transcripting our data · Ho bisogno di questo servizio: Il più presto possibile · Prio ...
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Digital Marketers Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh40,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
County Government of Kakamega Nairobi, Kenya Full time
The promulgation of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, introduced the devolved system of Government which resulted to the formation of the 47 Counties across the Country, Kakamega County being among the ...