About Doreen Ikiba:
I am a highly motivated, result and team oriented individual with strong Interpersonal, analytical, leadership and organizational skills. I have the ability to work independently-under minimum supervision, ability to work well with a team, ready to learn and develop with a high integrity and honesty, resourceful with extensive office operations and organization expertise.
My career objective is to work in a learning and challenging environment that allows maximum exploration of my potential and improves my creativity and resourcefulness. My substantial work experience and outstanding skills make me a very competitive candidate.
- Assisting top management with strategic planning and making of good financial decisions.
- Manage office supplies appropriately.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Enter sales invoices for customers in the appropriate system i.e. Dear system, Dext and Quickbooks.
- Receive suppliers’ invoices in the system, verification of compliance with the internal procedures, and recording them.
- Make payments to suppliers appropriately in accordance with the required internal procedures by ensuring that the Statement of Accounts are correct and accurate and transfer payments to the appropriate supplier accounts via bank transfer or open float.
- Transfer of invoices for approval as per procedures.
- Customer Service/Front Office Officer.
- Establishing and promoting cordial relationships with customers, ensuring prompt attendance to their inquiries, and solving their problems to grant them maximum satisfaction.
- Answering telephone calls and redirecting calls to the appropriate people.
- Sending and responding to emails.
- Maintaining security by following procedures, issuing visitor badges.
- Channeling complex customer complaints and challenges to the right quarters for effective resolution.
- Receiving mail bags from branches and departments.
- Receiving customers/visitors by greeting them and serving them well.
- Processing cash deposits and withdrawal transactions.
- Posting outward cheques.
- Processing money transfer services such as RTGS, Western Union and MoneyGram.
- Enter daily sales from the various points of sale.
- Preparing petty cash request and submit for approval.
- Making petty cash payments on Open float.
Bachelor of Commerce-Finance
Diploma in Finance and Banking
CPA Section 1 and 2; Pass
CPA Section 3; Ongoing
Professionals who compete with Doreen
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Doreen Ikiba
Professionals from different sectors near Westlands, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Doreen
Jobs near Westlands, Nairobi Area
1 week agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Spring Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh35,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Nairobi, Kenya Full time
The Fairmont Norfolk is a historic hotel in Nairobi, Kenya and is owned by the luxury hotel chain, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts. · The hotel has 170 rooms, 4 restaurants, and consists of 5 main blocks, ...
Gap Recruitment Services Limited Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Gap Recruitment Services Limited is a leading recruitment firm in Kenya where International and local companies find just the right fit talent. · Job purpose: · Our client is a leading distributor of ...