About Brandy Manoti:
I am an enthusiastic Lady hence i show intense to all activities around the work place.I am curious in new changes in different set environments hence being flexible to any changes.I always advocate for transparency and i treasure the core values of humanity and through this values , i can be able to understand and help in achieving the desired goals of an organisation.
Jul 2021 - Nov 2022
Manoti Investments Nairobi , Kenya
1. Receiving, processing, and organizing deliveries accordingly.
2. Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized
according to established guidelines.
3. Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
4. Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, including wiping down windows, mirrors, and
fixtures and sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
5. Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations
6. Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a profession
2021 - 2021
Certificate in Tourism Management
Equip Africa Institute
2018 - 2021
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
Ndaragwa Girls' High School Nyahururu
2007 - 2017
Kenya Certificate of Primary Education
St. Peter's Ishiara
Professionals who compete with Brandy
Professionals in the same Telecommunications sector as Brandy Manoti
Professionals from different sectors near Ruiru
Other users who are called Brandy
Jobs near Ruiru
Mercy Corps Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Mercy Corps is a global humanitarian aid agency engaged in transitional environments that have experienced some sort of shock: natural disaster, economic collapse, or conflict. · Summary · The Partner ...
Glovo Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Glovo is a Spanish start-up founded in Barcelona in 2015. It is an on-demand courier service that purchases, picks up, and delivers products ordered through its mobile app. · About Job · You will be r ...
Kenya National Commission on Human Rights (KNCHR) Nairobi, Kenya Full time
The Kenya National Commission on Human Rights (KNCHR) is an independent National Human Rights Institution created by Article 59 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and established by the Government of K ...