Digital Transformation Specialist
About Bernard Paddy:
A solution and service-oriented ICT professional with comprehensive success in designing, managing, and directing corporate ICT initiatives while participating in the planning, and implementation of information management solutions in direct support of business objectives. I lead organizations in the digital transformation processes and enhancement of productivity and efficiency.
A solution and service-oriented ICT professional with comprehensive success in designing, managing, and directing corporate ICT initiatives while participating in the planning, and implementation of information management solutions in direct support of business objectives.
- Demonstrates expertise in implementing innovative business process automation and process improvement solutions, which greatly improve bottom lines.
- Consistently exceed goals and customer service expectations.
- Outstanding leadership abilities; able to coordinate and direct all phases of project-based efforts while managing, motivating, and leading project teams maintaining a high-performance culture among team members.
- A client-focused performer who is committed to quality in every task, from personal interaction with co-workers and users to a high level of service provided to the organization/customer.
- Take pride in the ability to diagnose complex business system problems and develop solutions taking into consideration both technological and strategic business issues.
- Skilled in developing and implementing strategies as well as standardized policies and procedures.
Project/Change/Risk management, Systems Development & Management, Performance Management, Team building, Business Process Reengineering, Business Intelligence and analytics, Strategy development and implementation using BSC Approach, Communication Management, System Security, Strategic policy formulation & implementation, WAN technology-related, Lead ISO Implementation, ERP implementation.
M.B.A. Strategic Management and Corporate Governance REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL (South Africa)
M.S.C Information Management. AKRON UNIVERSITY (Ohio USA)
B.B.A. Management Information Science, KENYA METHODIST UNIVERSITY
- [CISRCP] Certified Information Systems Risk and Compliance Professional
- CompTIA A+ Certified Professional
- [ITIL v.3] Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Various CISCO CCNP and Microsoft MCP courses
- Prince 2 Project Management
- Member of the International Project Management Institute. PMI is the leading membership association for the project management profession.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISMS) Information Security Management Systems Lead Auditor & Implementer
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Bernard Paddy
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Bernard
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Creative Writing Services Freelance KSh35,000 - KSh45,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
KPMG Nairobi, Kenya Full time
KPMG is a professional service company, being one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. · Seated in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 174,000 people and has three lines of ...
Volunteer: 1-hour Finance Call for Yusudi at Catchafire Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Catchafire is the leading skills-based volunteering platform connecting high impact organizations in need with talented professionals eager to give back their skills. · Through Catchafire's technology ...