About Augustine Miringu:
I am an accomplished professional with proven skills in operations, management and administration, and customer service. I have over 14years of work experience having worked in various positions, and lastly worked as a Cash Holding Manager Operations Department at Family Bank Head Office. I am very organized, and process driven by the ability to develop efficient general administration procedures. I have the ability to offer executive support and correspondence handling skills to ensure the company’s smooth operations. I also have deep insight into planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of various departments, along with excellent skills in revising and recommending personnel policies and procedures. Possessing excellent configuration skills and highly successful in helping define company direction and achieving goals. I aim to obtain a position in a driven and collaborative environment where I can add value by bringing my strong dedication and responsibility, all while applying my skills to broaden my experience.
- Communication Skills: I have highly developed communication skills gained from administrative and customer service experience.
- Analytical Skills: The ability to visualize, articulate, and solve both complex and complicated problems and concepts and make decisions that make sense based on all available information.
- Leadership Skills: I have proven ability to lead and manage the operations team to deliver a culture that supports and contributes to the strategic objectives of the organization and meet approved service standards
- Operational Management: I have the ability to manage, maintain, update, and coordinate, and ensures the production of appropriate option appraisals to ensure that the most cost-effective project solution that maximizes added value is implemented, undertaking appraisals as appropriate.
- Teamwork: Possess strong commitment to team dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow any directives at appropriate times.
|Bachelor of Commerce, Business Management Option
|The Technical University of Kenya
|2007 - 2008
|Higher Diploma Business Management (KNEC)
|The Kenya Polytechnic
Diploma Business Administration (KNEC)
Machakos Technical Training Institute
|Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
|J.G Kiere-ini Secondary School
Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE)
Murera Primary School
Professionals who compete with Augustine
Professionals in the same Banking / Loans sector as Augustine Miringu
Professionals from different sectors near Thika, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Augustine
Jobs near Thika, Nairobi Area
Mombasa County Public Service Board Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Mombasa County is one of the 47 Counties of Kenya. Its capital and the only city in the county is Mombasa. Initially it was one of the former Districts of Kenya but in 2013 it was reconstituted as a c ...
M-Gas Nairobi, Kenya Full time
M-Gas is using technology to transform lives by providing clean cooking gas to all Kenyans 24 hrs, 7 days a week. · We give you our cylinder filled with gas, a smart meter, a gas cooker and a key card ...
Ericsson Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than ...