Human Resource Practitioner
About Abigail Kimani:
I am a young HR practitioner seeking an opportunity to scale the heights of my career in Human Resource Management.
January 2020-March 2020: Rafiki Microfinance Bank
Intern- Human Resource assistant
- Attended a disciplinary meeting of an employee.
- Streamlined writing of suspension letters and extension of suspension letters.
- Collaborated in writing contract letters for new employees.
- Calculated an exiting employee’s final dues, that is, what they owe the bank and what the bank owes them.
- Filed important HR documents.
- Wrote memos.
- Wrote interview feedback emails.
- Learnt the process of employee reinstatement.
- Collaborated in writing performance notice letters.
- Assisted in administration of new employees into the HRIS system.
- Certified Human Resource Professionals
College of Human Resource Management
November 2021- Present
- BSc. Human Resource Management
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology 2017 – 2021
Professionals who compete with Abigail
Professionals in the same Human Resources sector as Abigail Kimani
Professionals from different sectors near Kiambu
Other users who are called Abigail
Jobs near Kiambu
Catchafire Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Catchafire is the leading skills-based volunteering platform connecting high impact organizations in need with talented professionals eager to give back their skills. · Through Catchafire's technology ...
2 months agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Business Plan Consultants Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh30,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
Digital Divide Data (DDD Kenya) Nairobi, Kenya Full time
DDD believes talent has no boundariesand opportunities shouldn't either. In 2001, we saw the need to bring tech skills and living-wage work to men and women in underserved communities in Asia. · It wa ...