About Whitney Gituara:
Focused and driven individual with a proven record of spearheading technology departments and projects for businesses. In-depth technical knowledge and project management skills. Delivering information and technology solutions to leadership teams. Skilled in directing IT teams to solve networking and system issues. Focused on developing software and hardware installations. With expertise in identifying and resolving computer problems and ensuring cost-effective IT operational processes.
I did my attachment in Kenya Medical Training College, where my duties, as IT assistant manager, were:
- Assisting with troubleshooting computer hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting of campus Local Area Network (LAN).
- Assisting on software installations and configurations.
- Support all the campus staff on usage of the core campus system (ERP).
- Installation and configuration of core campus system (ERP) to new computers.
- Setting up computer workstations.
- Supporting campus desk admin on admissions of new and continuing students in ERP.
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Maintain up to date documentation of software applications, hardware, systems and environments.
Diploma Information, Communication and Technology
August 2021 - November 2023
Certificate Culinary Arts and Personal Development
June 2021 - July 2021
Professionals who compete with Whitney
Professionals offering similar services to those of Whitney Gituara
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Whitney Gituara
Professionales offering Linux System Administrators services
Professionales offering Typists services
Professionales offering SQL Server services
Professionales offering Database Design & Administration services
Professionales offering Data Entry services
Professionals from different sectors near Ongata Rongai
Other users who are called Whitney
Jobs near Ongata Rongai
Unity Homes Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Unity Homes is a Kenyan-based real estate development company. Our aim is to create happy, beautiful communities, by providing professionals and their families with affordable, investments grade and h ...
beBee Professionals Ongata Rongai, Kenya Social Media Marketing Freelance KSh25,000 - KSh35,000 per month
WE ARE AN NGO ORGANISATION LOOKING FOR DIGITAL MARKETER TO WORK WITH US EITHER PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME BASIS ROLES: TO BE ABLE TO GENERATE LEADS TO THE ORGANISATION QUALIFICATION BE GOOD IN COMMUNIC ...
2 weeks agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Virtual Assistance Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh40,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...