About Laurine flaviour:
Dedicated and customer-focused Customer Service Attendant with a proven track record of delivering exceptional support to clients. With a passion for resolving inquiries and providing solutions, I am committed to ensuring every interaction is a positive and satisfying experience. My strong communication skills, attention to detail, and empathetic approach allow me to build rapport and foster long-lasting relationships with customers.
Customer Service Attendant
Kamau Minjire and Company Advocates in Nairobi for two years
- Responded to customer inquiries via various channels, including phone, email, and live chat.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of products/services to provide accurate information and recommendations.
- Resolved complex issues and complaints with patience and professionalism, turning potential challenges into opportunities for customer satisfaction.
- Collaborated closely with cross-functional teams to address customer needs, contributing to a seamless end-to-end service experience.
- Utilized CRM software to track interactions, gather feedback, and identify trends for continuous service improvement.
Bachelor's degree in Arts and Social Sciences;Media Technology and Journalism(Public Relations) at Maseno University
Professionals who compete with Laurine
Professionals in the same Customer Service / Support sector as Laurine flaviour
Professionals from different sectors near Kisumu
Other users who are called Laurine
Jobs near Kisumu
TeacherOn Kakamega, Kenya Part time
I want someone who can teach her to a level where she can pass English proficiency visa requirement. Duration about 6 months or so. · Level: · Beginner · Gender Preference: · Only female · Meeting opt ...
Stara Microcredit Limited Kisumu, Kenya
Job Title: Credit Officer · Company: Stara Microcredit Limited · Location: Thika, Kisumu, Bungoma, Kakamega Counties. · Job Type: Contract · Salary: Confidential · We are a pioneering force in the mi ...
Living Goods Vihiga, Kenya Full time
ABOUT THE COMPANY · Living Goods aims to save lives at scale by supporting digitally empowered community health workers. We work with governments and partners to leverage smart mobile technology, rigo ...