Security Management professional
About J. K:
Highly skilled and adaptable Security Management professional with a proven track record of over 15
years in diverse organizations and challenging environments, including volatile regions of Somalia and
Northern Ethiopia. Throughout my career, I have successfully streamlined operations, implemented
effective security measures, conducted thorough investigations, and developed comprehensive
Expertise lies in devising and executing robust security strategies to mitigate risks and safeguard
individuals. Excel in monitoring and supervising activities within assigned areas, conducting in-depth
security risk analyses, and providing objective assessments of security trends and issues. Additionally,
I have a strong background in delivering comprehensive safety and security training to staff members,
equipping them with the necessary skills to navigate complex environments.
Honed my leadership abilities and possess extensive experience in personnel management, ensuring
that teams are well-coordinated and trained to handle security challenges effectively. Furthermore, I
have been actively involved in policy formulation and implementation, aligning security practices with
Throughout my career, I have consistently demonstrated my commitment to maintaining the highest
standards of safety and security. My versatile skill set, coupled with a deep understanding of the
complexities of security management, allows me to provide strategic guidance and practical solutions
to protect both personnel and assets
Security Risk Management Professional: Certified security management professional by
the international NGO Security association (INNSA)
• Security Management: Demonstrated experience in the formulation of security policies,
developing and implementing proactive security strategies to cope with the dynamic security
• Security Intelligence and Investigations: Experienced in collecting information,
analysing, and disseminating intelligence appropriately and endured all information collected
is well secured.
• Security Risk Assessments: Experienced in conducting regular risks assessment,
developing, and implementing security and safety policies.
• Investigative Skills: Successfully managed to formulate investigation plans, review, and
analyse all incidents to get solutions and counter recurrence
• Security and criminal investigation: Capacity to carry out detailed research on criminal
and security cases seeking to solve crimes and cases and catch criminals.
• Terrorism and Threat Assessment: well versed in evaluating looming terrorist and
security threats by carrying out thorough security risk assessment and dealing with threats that
may be found.
• Peace and Conflict resolution: Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills and
the ability to weigh arguments and to sift material. Acquired on how to promote peaceful
relations and foster diplomatic interactions among people.
• Integrity and Discipline: High levels of integrity demonstrated in my ability to follow
instructions from my superiors without question, handling intelligence information with
• Responsiveness: Adept at quickly handling emergency situations effectively; medical
emergencies, accidents, and other threats.
• Reporting: Strong writing and communication skills, highly skilled in preparing high
professional quality reports including intelligence briefing and investigative reports.
• Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills demonstrated in my ability to listen
to commands issued to me and giving commands that are well understood.
MSC governance peace and security studies- Africa Nazarene university
• Bachelor of Arts Political Science and Psychology (Hons)- University of Nairobi.
• Diploma in Human Resource Management- Technical University College of Kenya; 2006
• Certificate in Pharmaceutical Technology- The Nairobi Technical Training Institute;
1999 – 200
Professionals who compete with J.
Professionals in the same Government / Military sector as J. K
Professionals from different sectors near Westlands, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called J.
Jobs near Westlands, Nairobi Area
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Data Entry Freelance KSh35,000 - KSh45,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 4 days ago
Giraffe Conservation Foundation Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Long-term research by GCF and partners has clearly identified four distinct species of giraffe in Africa – Masai, Southern, Northern and Reticulated giraffe, with several subspecies. · All four giraff ...
Kenya Medical Research Institute - KEMRI Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) is a State Corporation established through the Science and Technology (Amendment) Act of 1979, which has since been amended to Science, Technology and Innovati ...