Sales and Business Development Professional
About irene kimiti:
I have vast experience in Sales, Business Development & Customer Service having worked in different sectors technology, retail and manufacturing. I believe my career background will help me perform diligently, given the people management skills I have acquired over the span of my employment.
My greatest motivator is being a problem solver and thus am very humane on how I handle my clients by ensuring that all the parties involved get value from my services.
Tarpo Industries, Nairobi — Business Development Associate & Member of the Senior Management Team
February 2022 - January 2023
● I specialized in my sales role focusing more on project-based business and my main focus was on commercial and corporate clients
● As part of the senior management team, I was responsible for fostering the company culture among the staff and other stakeholders as part of CSR.
● For the last two years I was part of the organizing committee for “Rhino Charge” an annual road 4 * 4 challenge that raises money for conservation and also served as the Project Manager for the “Rhino Charge Bar”
Tarpo Industries, Nairobi — Sales Executive
February 2019 - January 2022
● I consistently grew my revenue target, in 2019 my revenue was Ksh 10.5M while in 2020 Ksh 19.2M & Ksh 31.6M in 2021.
● I was also able to achieve my personal performance goal of an average of Ksh 1.5M turnover monthly achieving Ksh 13.5M turnover in 2019, Ksh 18.2M in 2020 & Ksh 31.5M in 2021
● I was able to build relationships with new & existing clients using the company CRM portal and ensured continuity and repeat business.
Data Fintech, Nairobi — Business Development Executive
May 2017 - June 2018
● Data Fintech was a start-up in data monetization. I was able to get a meeting with most of the leading retail chains in the country to pitch our data monetization proposal.
● I was also part of organizing big data training and facilitating classes for retailers
● I was able to build relationships with potential partners with sizeable databases
Infinity Furniture Ltd, Nairobi — Sales Executive
November 2016 - April 2017
● At Infinity I was able to bring up new clients onboard such as Sanlam.
● I was also part of developing the company’s sales strategy and also partook in implementing it.
Rockbern Coffee Group — Sales Merchandiser
May 2016 - October 2016
● I worked with Rockbern coffee while they were just launching their coffee brand in the Kenyan retail market I did the experiential marketing
● Through my marketing efforts I was able to provide key feedback information on pricing and positioning of the products
Mimosa Court Apartments —Intern (Sales and Marketing)
April 2015-June 2015
● As an intern at Mimosa I assisted in the Administrative and Sales effort of their subsidiary company Aquavit I designed the delivery schedule for drivers which was a great nuisance at the time.
JamboPay - (Intern in sales and marketing)
April 2014- June 2014
● I worked with Jambopay while launching their Ejiji product for Nairobi County.
● I organized and facilitated the training for the county staff and agents
● I also helped in the Agency pitching for the same client
Strathmore Business School, Nairobi — Masters of Commerce - International Business Management
May 2022 - Present
United States International University, Nairobi — Launchpad- Entrepreneurship & Business Model Innovation Program
April 2021- April 2022
Strathmore University, Nairobi — Degree Bachelor of Commerce- Marketing-major and Business Administration -minor (second class upper) (CPA 1)
July 2012- June 2016
Professionals who compete with irene
Professionals in the same Sales sector as irene kimiti
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called irene
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Customer Service Representatives Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh35,000 per month
GivePower Nairobi, Kenya Full time
GivePower's mission is to electrify the world with clean energy and provide greater health, economic and educational opportunities. We are a social enterprise that serves low income communities with c ...
CIC Insurance Nairobi, Kenya Full time
CIC Insurance Group Limited, commonly referred to as CIC Group, is an insurance and investment group that operates mainly in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Malawi · Purpose · The role is responsible f ...