banking and finance
About dorcas otieno:
- I am able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- I use a creative approach to problem solving.
- I am a dependable person who is great at time management.
- I am always energetic and eager to learn new skills.
- I have experience working as part of a team and individually.
- Oct. 2021 – To Date : Sam Extra Company Debt Collector May 2019 – Feb. 2020 : Cooperation Insurance Company Saleslady Jan. 2017 – Dec. 2017 : Mpesa Attendant Jan. 2014 – Dec. 2014 : Unga Ltd, Nakuru Sales and Marketing Jan. 2013 – Dec. 2013 : Tas Hotel, Nakuru Receptionist
2015- 2016 : Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology Diploma in Banking and Finance 2011 – 2012 : Stacom Institute, Nakuru Diploma in Computer 2008 - 2011 : Kioge Girls High School Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) 2000 – 2007 : Matongo Sigona Academy Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE)
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as dorcas otieno
Professionals from different sectors near Kawangware, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called dorcas
Jobs near Kawangware, Nairobi Area
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Information Technology & Learning Management Systems Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh35,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
Mwananchi Credit Ltd Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Mwananchi Credit Limited was incorporated as a private limited company under the Companies Act (Cap 486) of the Laws of Kenya. · It initially started operations under the names Mwananchi Microlink Ltd ...
World Food Programme (WFP) Nairobi, Kenya Full time
The World Food Programme is the food assistance branch of the United Nations and the world's largest humanitarian organization addressing hunger and promoting food security. · ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXTWF ...