About Benson Nganga:
I am a hardworking, motivated, creative, self-driven, committed and attribute highly driven individual with an eye for success in everything I do. A responsible dependable procurement graduate who can effectively work under minimal supervision.
I am currently working at Complast Industries Ltd as an inventory clerk with a major role of stocks reconciliation to eliminate the variances between the physical and the SAP stocks. I am also managing store arrangement and the bin-cards on a daily basis. I have been a procurement assistant and store manager at Hajar service limited for a year where I performed my tasks with high degree of professionalism. My current objective is to obtain a position that will expand my skills and experiences properly and find this to be a perfect opportunity to advance in my career.
I am a holder of a Bachelor in purchasing and supplies management with a first-class honor from Dedan Kimathi University of Technology. I am a student member of Kenya Institute of supplies management and currently undertaking part two of certified procurement and supply professional of Kenya examination having fully completed part one.
I am currently working at Complast Industries Ltd as an inventory clerk. Am tasked with the following:
- Streamlining the stocks to ensure that the psychical stock correspond with the SAP (Systems Applications and Products) stocks where I:
- ✓ Select items at random basis with minimal movement and confirm their psychical quantities.
- ✓ Conduct a comparison between the psychical and the SAP stocks.
- ✓ Calculate the variance and provide a reason for the variance if any with reference to the previous movements done on the product.
- ✓ Prepare a variance report on a daily basis and forward to the supply chain manager and FG in-charge.
- Maintaining the MSQ (min/max stock quantity) to ensure that we don’t receive excess from production or hold stocks below the minimum stock quantities to avoid stock outs.
I have also been a procurement assistant and store manager at Hajar service limited for a year where I performed my tasks with high degree of professionalism. My key responsibilities were:
- Receiving all delivered materials at site.
- Confirming the materials received to ensure that they correspond to what was ordered as per the LPO (local purchase order)
- Signing of the GRNs (Goods Received Notes) and forwarding them to the procurement department
- Issuing of materials from store through the ERP(enterprise resource planning) system
- Maintaining a record of all vehicles on site and allocating them orders as per the urgency of the required materials
I am a holder of a Bachelor in purchasing and supplies management with a first-class honor from Dedan Kimathi University of Technology(Dekut). I am a student member of Kenya Institute of supplies management(KISM) and currently undertaking part two of certified procurement and supply professional of Kenya(CPSP-K) examination having fully completed part one.
Professionals who compete with Benson
Professionals in the same Transportation / Logistics sector as Benson Nganga
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Benson
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Aga Khan University Hospital Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Aga Khan University Hospitals in Karachi, Pakistan and Nairobi, Kenya are private, not-for-profit institutions providing high quality health care. The Main Hospitals serve as the principal sites for c ...
Kenya Veterinary Board Nairobi, Kenya Full time
ABOUT THE COMPANY · The Kenya Veterinary Board (KVB) as currently constituted is created by the new Veterinary Surgeons' and Veterinary Para-professionals (VSVP) Act No. 29 of 2011 which was assented ...
Danaher Nairobi, Kenya Full time
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving health care through fast, accurate diagnostic testing. Our mission drives us, every moment of every day, as we develop scalable, groundbreaking solutions ...