I am a customer-oriented transportation team member with proven safety skills and impeccable driving history. Hardworking employee enthusiastic about learning new skills.I Offer strong administrative, relationship-building and problem-solving abilities. I am Physically fit and support business objectives by meeting delivery and pickup schedules.In addition, I posses a clean drivinig record. Also, I am safety-conscious and proactive in inspecting and maintaining vehicles, recording tracking information and completing driver log performance forms. My dedication to safety and efficiency is second to none.I have a history of meeting set goals, utilizing consistent and organised practices. Skilled in working under pressure and adapting to new situations and challenges to best enhance the organizational brand. I seek to maintain full-time position that offers professional challenges, utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills. I am an organised and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple practices with a positive attitude.I am willing to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals and relocate to wherever fate takes me. Thank you for taking your time to briefly get to know me and what I am all about.
New Doho Ventures
January 2021 - February 2022
• Followed corporate procedures to maintain company and customer data confidentiality.
• Carried heavy trays, packages and boxes from the vehicle to areas designated by the customer.
• Evaluated products for damage prior to drop-off and documented reasons for return.
• Loaded vehicle and properly secured items to prevent damage for deliveries.
• Completed one-time deliveries by choosing best and most efficient routes.
• Fostered positive working relationships with customers.
• Kept detailed mileage and fuel reports to track overall costs.
• Assisted fellow staff with tasks during downtime.
Defensive Driving systems
March 2022 - June 2022
• Communicated customer requests, complaints and feedback to company management for swift resolution.
• Read maps, followed oral and written instructions and used GPS technology to make deliveries.
• Adhered to safe-lifting techniques to avoid injuries.
• Performed walk around on vehicle before beginning shift to verify correct and safe operating order.
• Worked scheduled hours as required and took on available shifts during holidays and busy periods
Honorary consulate of Seychelles in Tanzania
March 2018 - June 2020
• Upheld high standards of professionalism and discretion when working with high-value clients.
• Protected well-being of passenger by adjusting appropriately to changing environmental conditions like harsh weather and traffic.
• Assisted passengers with entering and exiting vehicle.
• Securely stored baggage to minimize damage risk.
• Updated logs and tracking documents accurately and according to schedule requirements.
• Performed minor repairs and maintenance of vehicle.
• Cleaned and maintained vehicle and assessed vehicle for damage after each shift.
• Engaged in polite conversation when appropriate to encourage passenger comfort.
• Read maps and followed both written and verbal geographic directions.
• Maintained excellent conditions of vehicle through re-fueling, cleaning and repairing.
• Checked condition of vehicle tires, brakes and safety equipment to maintain systems in working order.
• Adhered to tight schedule and met departure and arrival deadlines.
• Maintained impeccable records of daily drives, vehicle maintenance and notable incidents.
Defensive Driving Systems
April 2017 - January 2018
Professionals who compete with Sylvester
Transportation / Logistics profesionals
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Sylvester
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 5 days ago
Execafrica Recruitment Limited Nairobi Full time
Execafrica Recruitment Limited was founded in 2019 with Recruitment Experts who have more than 15 years of combined experience in Recruitment, Executive Search, Headhunting and Manpower planning. · Salary: · -30,000 · Our client is a distribution and logistics company with core b ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 3 days ago
Corporatestaffing Nairobi Full time
IT Jobs In Kenya.ICT OFFICER , Biblia Sacco Society Ltd. · Biblia Sacco Society Ltd, a medium-sized Sacco with membership from a large number of Christian organizations wishes to fill vacant position of ICT Officer whose duties and qualifications are as below:Reporting: The posit ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 5 days ago
Yusudi Nairobi Full time
ABOUT THE COMPANY · Yusudi is a social entreprise that focuses on developing skills in students and recent graduates. We strive to bring a growth mindset in youth to tackle the issue of youth unemployement by developing job seekers and job creators that take responsibility and ow ...