About Siprina Aque:
Enthusiastic customer relations manager with six years of experience responding to customers concerns and solving 90% of their needs. Created a social campaign that increased customer enrollment by 32% in 3 months and resolved customer fall out rate by 10% Seeking a varied and challenging position that will enable me to consolidate my professional experience, expand my knowledge and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Nov 2021- May 2022; The University of Nairobi
Customer Relationship Officer
• Ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working
• Developing and updating clients reports.
• Maintaining complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
• Acting as a point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate.
• Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and
generate repeat business.
Jan 2021- Oct 2021; The Destined Adult Learning Center
Client Relationship Officer
• Developing and implementing smooth marketing strategies for the growth of
client base within the institution.
• Responding to clients inquiry and resolving clients' issues and concerns.
• Building and developing a healthy rapport with the clients to enable the
success of the organisation's inputs and outputs.
• Identifying and communicating client needs to ensure client satisfaction.
Jun 2017- Jan 2018; Kaloleni Adult. Learning and Continuing Center
• Placing and receiving telephone calls and providing information concerning
• Documenting and filling student records and examination reports.
• Receiving and inputing data concerning monthly reassessment for students
Dec 2022- Present; ABSA Bank - Ready. to Work
Computational Thinking and Emotional Intelligence.
• Developing effective people skills, communication skills and understanding
• Acquiring computational thinking skill that focues on understanding how to use
logic to solve problems in the non-computing environments of everyday life and
Jul 2022- Sep 2022; Google Digital Skills for Africa.
Software Training Program.
Google Digital Skills for Africa, Nairobi
• Sales Certified as a Software Service Solutions.
May 2022- Jul 2022; Jobberman Softskills Training Institute.
• Certified Soft skills server - Jobberman Soft skills Accelerated Training.
Feb 2018 - May 2022; The University of Nairobi.
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
• Received a Bachelor's degree in Arts with a focus in Sociology.
• Conducted a project on Factors affecting the rise of single mothers in Kenya and the challenges they face within the society.
Professionals who compete with Siprina
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Siprina Aque
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Corporate Staffing Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Key Responsibilities · Job Descriptions · Prepare job descriptions for new roles and ensure that job descriptions for existing roles are reviewed and updated by Line Managers to reflect any changes in ...
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Sales & Marketing Freelance KSh30,000 - KSh40,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 2 days ago
Habitat for Humanity International Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Habitat for Humanity International, generally referred to as Habitat for Humanity or simply Habitat, is an international, non-governmental, and nonprofit organization, which was founded in 1976. · Res ...