About purity njeri:
A Receptionist with over 4 years of experience, I have developed exceptional communication and customer service skills, and a strong ability to multitask and manage a busy front desk. I am adept at handling high volumes of phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments and meetings, and greeting visitors with a friendly and professional demeanor.
JULY 2022 to DEC 2022 CFS ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Front Desk Executive
• Greeted and welcomed visitors, determined their purpose and directed them to appropriate personnel’s
• Scheduled appointments, meetings and conference rooms and notified attendees of any changes.
• Performed administrative tasks as assigned by the management.
• Handled billing and invoicing tasks, ensuring accurate record keeping and timely payments.
• Maintained an inventory of office supplies, ordering new supplies as needed and kept track of expenses.
SEPT 2016 to NOV 2019 KAMP DAVID PRINCESSA RESORT
• Greeted and welcomed guests ensuring positive first impression and providing information about the hotel.
• Managed all incoming and outgoing correspondences including mail and packages.
• Answered incoming calls and transferred them to appropriate department or individual.
I completed a certification program in Hospitality management at Nairobi Aviation College, where I gained skills in office procedures, customer service, and telephone etiquette. Additionally, I have completed training in Microsoft Office Suite, which includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. These skills, along with my experience in managing a busy front desk, have prepared me well for a receptionist position.
Hello we saw you looking for a job .THE BEYOND SURVIVAL CAMPAIGN is inviting you to an exposition where you could learn on how to work on a business on your spare time to create an extra income without jeopardizing your current occupation, would you be willing to take a look??? WhatsApp number+254717265018
Professionals who compete with purity
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as purity njeri
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called purity
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
2 months agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Event Security Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh40,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
Caremax Health Nairobi, Kenya Full time
CAREMAX Health is a US-Diaspora initiative and your "one-stop-shop out-patient facility" that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting your needs in a holistic manner · Summary · The Optometri ...
TeacherOn Highridge, Kenya Part time
I need an experienced and seasoned A level Further Mathematics teacher. He or she needs to have a wealth of experience in teaching Further Mathematics and a full grasp of the various A level Further M ...