Nelly Hellen Apondi
About Nelly Hellen Apondi:
I am 38 years with skills and over ten years work experience with different companies and organizations working in different capacities ranging from front office and office assistant, messenger, rehabilitation counsellor, hotel housekeeping supervisor, and research assistant, to hospital receptionist and marketing officer. With all this experience I have been able to meet and interact with people from all walks of life from around the globe. I am a go better, result oriented lady who is never limited by lack of experience or skills because I am always ready to learn and to learn quickly working as a team .
- Front desk and Marketing officer at Kahawa West Family Hospital…….2020-2022
- Assistant housekeeping supervisor/room stewardess at Kenya Comfort Hotel……..2014-2016
- Front Desk and messenger at Jarolinene Enterprises…..2017
- Office receptionist/messenger/Assistant at Family Faith Champion Schools……
- Rehab counsellor/housekeeper/home teacher at Midzini Kwetu Children Trust in Kilifi…..2008
- Receptionist /office assistant at Youth With A Mission Kenya(YWAM)……2005-2007
- Certificate in Information technology at Thika Technical Institute…2007
- Vacational certificate in housekeeping, food production and caterin at Teresia Van Miert Vacational school…..2006
- Certificate in HIV/AIDS counselling and management at Daystar University….2006
- Capacity building causes in business management at LEMIS International and JESIUT HEKIMANI….2009
- Capacity building causes in home based care for the elderly and the sick by Christ Is The Answer Ministries (CITAM)….2005
Professionals who compete with Nelly
Professionals in the same Tourism / Travel / Hospitality sector as Nelly Hellen Apondi
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Nelly
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Interior Architects Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh35,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 1 day ago
WorldFish Nairobi, Kenya Full time
World · Fish is an international, non-profit research and innovation organization reducing hunger, malnutrition and poverty across Africa, Asia and the Pacific. · For over 45 years, our work on sustai ...
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Lead USAID/Kenya and East Africa Scaling Inclusive Food Systems at Palladium International
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 4 days ago
Palladium International Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, co ...