About Loise Gichobi:
A courteous lady that is constantly developing innovative ways to exceed customer expectations. Establishes success by listening to customer needs, following company policies, and working to find a resolution that benefits the company and the customer. Uses every customer interaction as an opportunity to improve professionally. Eager to join your company to build customer loyalty by leveraging interpersonal skills and offering top customer service.
Frame consultants’ ltd administrative/Procurement officer April 2019 to date
- De-escalated problematic customer concerns, maintaining calm, friendly demeanor
- Act as an over site for office vendors to ensure they deliver work as per SLAs
- Engaging probing questions to determine current issues and potential solutions
- Completes supporting paperwork and data entry as required
- Accurately captures customer information
- Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response
- Process suppliers/vendors invoices, seek relevant approval and update supplier’s accounts with proof of payment
- Handle calls and e-mails and respond to simple and complex inquiries regarding eligibility,
Jubilee insurance Company-Claims analyst February 2017 – November 2019(Part time)
Servechem Company Ltd, Merchandiser November 2015 – November 2016(Part time)
Kenya Power and Lighting Company Ltd -Stores Department May 2014 – November 2014
May 2017 – Dec 2020 : Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
: Bachelor of science in procurement and Contract Management-
Second Class Upper Division
May 2014 – Nov 2015 : Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
: Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Management- Credit
Jun 2012 – Mar 2012 : Matrix Computer college
: Certificate in Computer Packages-Distinction
Professionals who compete with Loise
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Loise Gichobi
Professionals from different sectors near Kiambu
Other users who are called Loise
Jobs near Kiambu
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 1 day ago
Turkana County Government Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Turkana is the 2nd largest county in Kenya 77,000 It is also the north-western most county in Kenya and is known mostly for its scenic landscapes and rich culture. · REF: · TUR/CPSB/001/2023/2024: · ...
Family Bank Kenya Nairobi, Kenya Full time
ABOUT THE COMPANY · Family Bank became a fully-fledged commercial bank in May 2007. The Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) and is also regularly inspected using CAMEL ratings which l ...
QURESHI ENTERPRISE LLC Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Job description: · 1 Sales and Marketing: Lead sales and marketing efforts to attract new customers and retain existing customers. Identify and purs ue business development opportunities. · 2 Partners ...