About kimathi lewis:
I Am a determined and result-oriented individual with close to five years experience in different sectors in private security, having acquired managerial,criminal data analysis and investigation skills in retail environments. A motivated security enthusiast with proven strengths in supervising and promoting optimal customer service. Adept in employee relations, inventory organization, and visual merchandising.I Am also Proficient with computer spreadsheets and Microsoft Office products such as Adobe Indesign and Adobe Illustrator .Excellent written and oral communication abilities, Strong negotiation skills, as well as proven problem-solving skills in business and everyday situations.
GET CASH CAPITAL-RELATIONSHIP OFFICER/FRAUD DETECTIVE
February 2023 - current position
● Conducting investigations into allegations of fraud, waste or abuse committed by clients against our company
● Preparing and coordinating field assignments to obtain relevant evidence and information
● Conducted market research to identify customer needs and trends, resulting in new product offerings and improved customer experience
● Managed the client onboarding process and ensured compliance with all relevant regulations
● Developed strong working relationships with clients, resulting in a great increase in customer retention. ● Negotiated and finalized contracts with clients, resulting in an increase in revenue for the company.
Glosec Security Services - Asst Ops manager/ Investigations
February 2022 - December 2022 Nakuru, Kenya.
● I was tasked with Conducting investigations into allegations of fraud, waste or abuse committed by clients against our company. One example of a successful mission was when I was sent to investigate and come up with a detailed report on stolen company computers from our Nyeri office branch. I investigated the case successfully and was able to recover two office computers within two weeks of thorough investigative work.
● The operations manager tasked me with preparing and coordinating field assignments to obtain relevant evidence and information as well as come up with a strategy to ensure the smooth hand over, relief and taking over of guards .
● Conducted market research to identify customer needs and trends, resulting in new product offerings and improved customer experience which i incorporated in the process of tendering and sourcing for new clients for the firm
● Developed strong working relationships with clients, resulting in a great increase in customer retention for our clients all over the country and more so the Nakuru region.
● Negotiated and finalized contracts with clients, resulting in an increase in revenue for the company.One such case is an assignment, I tasked by the company’s director to secure a contract for provision of security services for a church in Thika as well as a Girl’s Secondary schools in Murang’a county and the tasks were successfully implemented and managed to secure the two tenders.
Attachment at Pelt Security /Investigator
JUNE 2019 - SEPTEMBER 2019 MERU, KENYA
● Process crime scene by performing scene recognition, scene documentation and evidence collection.
● Operate within the applicable laws governing the investigation.
● Thoroughly document scenes and gather potential evidence (physical specimens, documents, photographs and statements.
● Draft a detailed investigative report and be prepared to present evidence to the prosecutor.
● Find that mane or piece of information that will be a crucial brocade
● Identify, apprehend and prosecute the perpetrators.
Criminology and Security Studies
January 2016 - 2021 December,
-Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in; Criminology and Security Studies -Attained a (Second Lower category).
CHUKA HIGH SCHOOL January 2011- December 2015
KENYA CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION(KCSE) -Attained a Grade of (B-)
Professionals who compete with kimathi
Professionals offering similar services to those of kimathi lewis
Professionals in the same Law Enforcement / Security sector as kimathi lewis
Professionales offering Compliance Consultants services
Professionales offering Criminal Law Professionals services
Professionales offering Sales & Marketing services
Professionales offering Customer Support Representatives services
Professionales offering Academic Writers services
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called kimathi
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
2 months agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Marketing Designers Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh35,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...
Institute of Economic Affairs Nairobi, Kenya Full time
ABOUT THE COMPANY · The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA Kenya) is a think-tank that provides a platform for informed discussions in order to influence public policy in Kenya. We seek to promote plu ...
Safaricom Kenya Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Finan ...