About Julius Mbugua:
I am finance and accounting professional.
ABC Expat (K) Limited (July 2020 to May 2022)
Duties & responsibilities
1. Establish and enforce controls on revenue and expenses to protect company
2. Collaborate with team leaders to define standards, policies and procedures
to meet company revenue goals.
3. Mitigate process gaps and manage all operational functions, including
account openings, trades, documentation, regulatory compliance and
4. Consult with representatives of regulatory agencies to complete accurate
filings and uphold strict compliance.
5. Assess expansion plans and present costs to forecast trends and
6. Verify compliance of financial policies and accounting procedures against
7. Analyze financial data regarding product performance and customer
performance and develop reports for key stakeholders.
8. Analyse financial statements against forecasts to prepare high-level
9. Increase revenue by assisting with operations management, sales and
ABC Expat (K) Limited (Dec 2019 to June 2020)
Duties & responsibilities
1. Establish QuickBooks accounting system to reflect accurate financial
2. Review and file financial documents, code accounting entries for data
processing and post daily receipts and payments in accordance with all
3. Diminish financial discrepancies and manage monetary transactions,
including deposits and credit card transactions.
4. Investigate daily variances and correct errors to resolve discrepancies.
5. Calculate deductions and process payroll for employees.
6. Apply proper codes to invoices, files and receipts to keep records organized
and easily searchable.
7. Track expenses and income for businesses while organizing and
maintaining bank statements for checking accounts.
8. Monitor, verify and approve invoices and review balances using financial
software to assess balance sheet for variances.
9. Increase customer satisfaction by filing taxes on time and promptly
Bachelor of commerce - finance option attained 2nd class honours upper division.
Certified public accountant section 4
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Julius Mbugua
Professionals from different sectors near Kiambu
Other users who are called Julius
Jobs near Kiambu
2 months agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Other Customer Experience & Tech Support Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh30,000 per month
Data Entry Clerk is a professional responsible for transferring paper formats into computer files or database systems. They handle typing in customer information provided directly into an electronic f ...
United Nations Development Programme Nairobi, Kenya
United Nations Development Programme · UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons w ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 5 days ago
National Democratic Institute For International Affairs Nairobi, Kenya Full time
The National Democratic Institute is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization working to support and strengthen democratic institutions worldwide through citizen participation, openness and accountabilit ...