About Geoffrey Kibet:
i am a security officer with over 15 years of experience in security operations and investigations
some of the duties performed are as below;
- SAP ARIBA-Preparation of invoices for security payments for service providers
- Carrying out security Inspections, Security risk assessments at the company and advising the CEO on the way forward
- Fraud and General Investigations
- Security Budget Initiation, Preparations and Implementations
- Ensure effective and efficient supervision of contracted security personnel.
- Liasing with other security agencies like the Kenya Police,NIS and other security agencies and also Community leaders, village elders
- Supervision of Security Guards/Guardettes and police officers from CIPU who are deployed at all Ketraco and its premises countrywide
- Prevent and detect all forms of criminal activities within the Company.
- Ensure all visitors to KETRACO are attended to on time and in accordance with the existing security procedures
- Ensure all security incidents are recorded in the Occurrence Book and communicated to Security Manager immediately.
- Ensure effective and efficient manning of CCTV and Access Control to KETRACO premises to detect any unlawful access or interference.
- Maintain data base on all security incidents and cases reported.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly security reports on all incidents reported/ detected and submit the same to Security Manager.
- Build good working relationship with Government Agencies and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate liaison with the Police and Courts of Law for prompt investigation and determination of all cases reported by KETRACO.
- Coordinate collection, analysis and dissemination of security and criminal intelligence
- Continuous evaluation of threats faced by KETRACO,
- Maintaining data base on all security incidents/Investigations
- Collection and Dissemination of intelligence pertaining to the treats to the company and its assets
- Perform any other duties assigned by Security Manager or MD & CEO.
- Crime and fraud detection, Investigation,
- Intelligence Collection and Prosecution.
- Safety Planning and Disaster Management.
- CCTV surveillance, radio sets and access control.
- Fire Safety And Prevention Training
- security operations and management
|Kenya Institute of Studies in Crime &Justice (KICJ Nairobi)
|2015 May to march 2016
|Postgraduate Diploma(Security Management) Distinction
|University Of Nairobi
|Bsc.Agriculture (2nd Class Honours Upper Division)
|Cheptenye BoysHigh School
|“O” Level B Plain
|Kalyet “A”Primary School
Professionals who compete with Geoffrey
Professionals in the same Law Enforcement / Security sector as Geoffrey Kibet
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Geoffrey
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Equity Bank Kenya Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Equity Bank Limited (The "Bank") is incorporated, registered under the Kenyan Companies Act Cap 486 and domiciled in Kenya. The address of the Bank's registered office is 9th Floor, Equity Centre, P.O ...
Communications Authority of Kenya Nairobi, Kenya Full time
ABOUT THE COMPANY · The Communications Authority of Kenya is the regulatory authority for the communications sector in Kenya. · Established in 1999 by the Kenya Information and Communications Act, 199 ...
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Voice Over - Music Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh35,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...