About Emma Muyala:
Having managed and coordinated Total logistics functions for over 8years, I possess the necessary skills in handling roles in leadership and logistics management. Led by my strong problem solving, planning and organizational skills I have established a unique ability to steadfast manage duties and responsibilities accorded to me. Some of the functions I have held include; head of Transport , distribution, logistics, inventory, securing purchase deals, proper control of stock inventory system-wise and physical control, warehouse management, stock management, fleet management and supplier engagement. Aside from this, I possess experience working with diverse cultures; I can blend in any organization having the knowledge of human resources.
- Leadership and Supervision: Experienced in leading and managing the Stores and Logistics teams ensuring that they are well mentored towards proper service delivery and supervise what they do to ensure they comply with organizations' regulations. I was involved in training as well.
· Relationship management: Skilled in leveraging interpersonal skills to establish rapport and develop relationships with all key stakeholders to track the movement of goods and ensuring receiving parties confirm the quality of all received goods.
· Transport Planning & Logistics Management: Experienced in overseeing; organizing shipments and booking in deliveries, Coordinating drivers and vehicles, booking suppliers and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms, directing all transportation activities and monitoring transport costs and negotiating and agreeing contracts
· Warehouse management: Skilled in overseeing the storage of items such as raw materials and finished products in a warehouse to minimize stockholding and increase the throughput of the product from point of manufacture to consumption.
· Financial and Budgetary Controls: I have excelled in monitoring expenditure, managing cash flow and working capital by monitoring the cash position with various tools, tracking of payments and receipts and setting up all internal control procedures
· Human Capital Management: Proficient and knowledgeable in managing employees through ensuring they comply with the policies of the organization and conducting performance evaluations of direct reports and verifying that other supervisors also perform evaluations of their staff promptly according to established procedures.
· Supply Planning/Inventory Management: Competent in ensuring timely sourcing and delivering goods from suppliers, preparing detailed quotations, ensuring the proper management of the inventory system and overseeing stock condition. I ensured good relationships with suppliers and negotiated for good deals with them
· Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management - Kenya Institute of Management;
· Bachelor of Transport and Logistics Management - Makerere University, Uganda;
Professionals who compete with Emma
Professionals in the same Wellness / Beauty sector as Emma Muyala
Professionals from different sectors near Kisumu East
Other users who are called Emma
Jobs near Kisumu East
MYFUGO INNOVATIONS LIMITED Kisumu, Kenya Full time
Location; Rongo or Kisumu, Kenya · Application Deadline; 31st December 2023 · Type of Contract; Permanent · About us · Myfugo helps smallholder dairy farmers improve their productivity and profitabili ...
GAP RECRUITMENT SERVICES LIMITED Kisumu, Kenya
Job Title: Sales Manager- Pre-cast Construction Materials · Industry: Construction (Production of Construction Materials) · Reporting To: CEO · Location: Kisumu · Gross Salary: Basic Salary + Commissi ...
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Kisumu, Kenya Online Writers Freelance KSh25,000 - KSh30,000 per month
Answering our business messages to our customers · entering specific details concerning our customer service · Transcripting our data · Ho bisogno di questo servizio: Il più presto possibile · Pri ...