About Elijah Githaiga:
I am passionate hardworking with integrity and can be trusted on duties assigned without supervision. Team player and my skills include time management, communication, computer knowledge,problem-solving and accountability have earned me career progression in the various organizations and departments that I have worked with.I am flexible, adaptive to changes and a fast learner on new developments and duties assigned to me.
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Disaster Risk Management and Sustainable Development.
Ison Bpo Xperiences
May 2022 - July 2023: Gateway Park
Customer Service Representative-ZUKU
- Recommend possible products to meet customers’ need
- Resolve customers’ concerns and answer customers’ questions to my best ability
- Refer issues and questions to managers if necessary
- Retain customers by promoting the product and company positively.
- Answering questions and addressing concerns as raised
Techno Brain Bpo
February 2022- May 2022: Gateway Park
Customer Service Representative
- Listening to customers’ concerns, issues and questions
- Resolve customers’ concern and answer customers questions
- Maintain positive attitude and calmly respond to customers’ complaints
- Negotiating with customers to renew subscriptions
- Retaining and analyzing customers’ complaints
September 2017-November 2021: Cooperative University of Kenya:
- Bachelor of Disaster Risk Management and Sustainable Development
Professionals who compete with Elijah
Professionals in the same Telecommunications sector as Elijah Githaiga
Professionals from different sectors near Embakasi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Elijah
Jobs near Embakasi, Nairobi Area
1 week agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Customer Service Representatives Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh45,000 per month
Infinite Freedom Project is a private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals w ...
Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS) Nairobi, Kenya Full time
ABOUT THE COMPANY · Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS) is the government parastatal whose responsibility is to assure the quality of agricultural inputs and produce to prevent adverse im ...
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Business Coaching Freelance KSh30,000 - KSh40,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...