About Doreen Nkanata:
Diligent Customer Support Specialist skilled at listening to customers, exceeding productivity targets and maintaining current knowledge of company offerings. Solves problems quickly to retain customers and delivers high level of service in every interaction. Astute call center profession offering polished communication skills. Brings excellent organizational skills and talent for overcoming customer objections. Self-motivated and true team player.
As a customer and technical support specialist with two years of experience, I have
developed a deep understanding of customer service and technical problem solving. My
ability to quickly assess issues and provide effective solutions has led to high customer
satisfaction rates and positive feedback. I have excellent communication skills and have
successfully resolved a variety of technical issues for clients. With my strong attention to
detail and passion for helping customers, I am confident that I can make a valuable
contribution to any team.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Studio Retail Ltd, Nairobi (remote) Aug 2022 – March 2023
• Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from
invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange
• Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing
methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Metro by T mobile, Nairobi (remote) Jan 2022 – July 2022
• Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to
• Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of
hardware or software.
• Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of
cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
• Read trade magazines and technical manuals or attend conferences and seminars
to maintain knowledge of hardware and software.
• Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and
remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
• Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or
technicians for service.
Transperfect, Nairobi (Remote) Sep 2021 – Dec 2021
• Type correspondence, reports, text and other written material from rough drafts,
corrected copies, voice recordings, dictation or previous versions, using a
computer, word processor, or typewriter.
Trueblaq, Nairobi Aug 2018 – Feb 2020
• Achieved sales goals and service targets by cultivating and securing new customer
• Researched sales opportunities and possible leads to exceed sale goals and
SIPET COLLEGE (Jan 2017)
International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
• UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI (Dec 2022)
Bachelor of Arts:
Public Administration and Sociology
Professionals who compete with Doreen
Professionals in the same Customer Service / Support sector as Doreen Nkanata
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Doreen
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
2 months agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Admin - Data Entry & Transcription Services Freelance KSh25,000 - KSh40,000 per month
Our company is a non governmental business Initiative in Partnership with international business system from 5 different countries which is sponsored in Kenya by The Infinite Freedom Project academy. ...
Feed Villages International Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Job Brief Overview: · We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures. · A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 17 hours ago
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Nairobi, Kenya Full time
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person's potential is fulfilled. · UNFPA expands the possibilities for wome ...