Procurement And Supply Chain Professional
About Doreen Birgen:
An experienced Supply Chain Professional with years of experience in Logistics and Business Administration. I have great negotiation skills, excellent people skills and I have diverse professional work experience in the areas of Warehouse Management, Customer care, Operations and Project Management. I am self-motivated, a team player and great at building and maintaining strong working relationships with suppliers.
Supply Chain Coordinator- Acacia EPZ July 2022
- Conduct all procurement related tasks as per the approved procurement policies, processes and guidelines
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify potential changes in buyer-supplier power.
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Coordinate the purchase of marketing materials and their distribution to suppliers.
- Knowledgeable about import and export regulation so as to ensure compliance with zero error.
- Managing the Asset Register, Inventory levels and Stock Reconciliations on ERP.
- ERP NEXT Implementation and training of staff.
- Review of departmental budgets.
- Preparing the Annual Procurement Plan.
- Oversee Logistics and Fleet Management.
- Planning, coordinating and managing projects.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel.
Shop Manager at Bboxx Capital Kenya Dec,2021-July 2022
- Overseeing day to day store operations.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products and supplies.
- Recruiting and managing the sales team.
- Managing inventory, managing economic order quantity.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Managing the store's finances, preparing budgets, managing petty cash and updating the customers portfolios.
Freelance Academic Writer – October 2020– November 2021
- Conduct online research on specific topics and develop story concepts.
- Author and provide educational essays, academic papers, research projects, and assignments.
- Check and revise content to meet the requirements of institutions and clients.
- Proofread, edit, and correct all given reports, properly and efficiently.
- Undertaking background research, including desk-based research.
Supply Chain Intern at Kenya Power and Lightning Company- May 2021- July 2021
- Maintaining a proper filing system of goods issued reports.
- Issuing materials through SAP and INCMS systems.
- Inventory and warehouse Management on SAP.
- Recording goods received from suppliers on stores transaction sheet.
- Scanning barcodes of the stock items.
Enumerator - Kenya National Bureau of Statistics August 2019- Septemeber2019)
- Conducting interviews
- Recording data provided
- Submitting information to the census portal
Administrative Assistant– Emos Company Limited (April 2018 –May 2019
- Planning, coordinating and Project Management.
- Maintaining an appropriate filing, retrieval, and archiving system.
- Responding to routine correspondence and other communications.
- Coordinating and Scheduling events and meetings
Coordinate Procurement and Logistics
BSc in Procurement and Supply Chain management- Africa Nazarene University- 2017-2021
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education- Uasin Gishu High school 2016
Member of Kenya Institute of Supply Chain Managers
Certificate in Integrated Customs Management System- Kenya School of Revenue Administration January 2023
IT Technical Support Fundamentals- Google via Coursera- June 2021
Professionals who compete with Doreen
Professionals in the same Transportation / Logistics sector as Doreen Birgen
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Doreen
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
IQVIA Nairobi, Kenya Full time
JOB SUMMARY · Qualifications · • Bachelor's Degree Degree in scientific discipline or health care preferred. Req · • At least 10 years clinical trials experience including experience in a management/l ...
2 months agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Embakasi, Kenya General Sales Freelance KSh1,950 - KSh6,000 per day
We are looking for a sales and marketing person to do work in data entry and IT EXPERT · Technical coaching and mentoring of staffs · I need this service: As soon as possible · Priority of this serv ...
MSVL Group Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Industry: Plastic/ · Packaging/ Labels/ Printing · Nationality: Kenyan · Age Group: 30 – 40 years · Qualification · & ExperienceBachelor's degree/ diploma in Sales & · Marketing / Business Management ...