About David Ochieng:
Highly motivated and creative graphic designer with experience in various design techniques and tools. An intern at Awwspire Media, passionate about using my skills to bring creative solutions to organizations and enhance their brand image.
At every given opportunity, I love to leverage my skills and experience as a graphic designer to provide value to organizations by creating visually appealing designs that effectively communicate their message.
1. Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and other design tools.
- Knowledgeable in typography, color theory, and layout design.
- Experienced in creating logos, flyers, posters, and other marketing materials.
2. Brand Identity
- Understanding of brand messaging and how it relates to visual identity.
- Ability to create cohesive brand materials that accurately represent a brand's essence.
- Ability to effectively communicate design thoughts and ideas through strong interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Creative Problem-Solver
- I have a natural ability to conceptualize novel approaches to difficult design problems.
5. Passionate Designer
- My interests and goals include expanding my knowledge and expertise in the field of graphic design.
6. Team Player
- I work best as part of a team and consider collaboration to be critical for success.
I look forward to bringing my expertise and value to your brand.
Let's get started.
Developed graphic and multimedia materials for websites, presentations, and other media outlets. Managed multiple projects and met strict deadlines. Collaborated with marketing and design teams to produce high-quality products. Reviewed design work for accuracy and quality.
Nairobits school Of Design,South C, 2017-2019,Diploma in Web and Graphics anad design.
Professionals who compete with David
Professionals offering similar services to those of David Ochieng
Professionals in the same Arts / Entertainment / Publishing sector as David Ochieng
Professionales offering Branding Experts services
Professionales offering Logo Design Services services
Professionales offering Brand Style Guide Services services
Professionales offering Graphic Designers services
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called David
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Gap Recruitment Services Limited Nairobi, Kenya Full time
Gap Recruitment Services Limited is a leading recruitment firm in Kenya where International and local companies find just the right fit talent. · The project has three main objectives: · Increasing fo ...
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Social Media Advertising Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh45,000 per month
JANUARY VACANCIES In IFP COMPANY · Our company In nairobi is urgently looking for Office workers, Distributors, Packers and Sales representatives who want to work from 8:00am to 4:00pm... · Requirem ...
2 months agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya 2D Animators Freelance KSh25,000 - KSh30,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...