procurement and supply chain professional
About Charles Mwololo:
flexible team player.
Planning and Organizing events
working in team work
having good Communication Skills
- Established work schedules for distribution of supplies and procedures
- Moving inventory and materials across facilities
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory
- Ensure proper management of stores and availability of stock.
- Transporting and distributing materials and goods
- Overseeing product storage, handling and distribution.
- Preparing documentation and inventory for audits
- Carrying out annual stock verification.
- checking for missing and damaged merchandise
- Confirming all receiving documents; Bill of lading, packing list and delivery note
- Scanning delivered items and ensure quality
- Sorting, dispatching incoming supplies
- Matching products with shipping orders and purchase orders
Bachelor of Commerce in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Professionals in the same Transportation / Logistics sector as Charles Mwololo
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Charles
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Staffrite Nairobi Area, Kenya Full time
United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior ...
Thika Road Radio 108.0 Ruiru, Kenya Full time
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related. · Proven work experience in marketing. · Excellent interpersonal skills. · Solid knowledge of market research techniques. · Thorough knowledg ...
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Admin - Data Entry & Transcription Services Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh35,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...