About Caroline Kioko:
I am a reliable, detail oriented accounting professional who has acquired adequate knowledge in Business management with a flair for accounts. My academic background and experience has enabled me acquire skills in accounting-bank reconciliations, payroll preparation, financial analysis, business management, stock management, budget preparation and communication. In addition, I have excellent skills in using excel and pastel. I am a fast learner who can work efficiently under pressure with minimum or no supervision. My desire to excel as a disciplined, diligent and dedicated accountant is what leads me into seeking a position in accounting in order to leverage my expertise in a fast paced environment and acquire relevant skills that will enable me grow my prowess as I contribute to the productivity and profitability of the organization
Finance intern |Tescom group | Kahawa Sukari MAY 2021-AUGUST 2021
- Updating petty cash book
- Bank reconciliation
- Proper filing of documents
- Project closure management
Project accountant | Tescom group | Kahawa Sukari FROM AUGUST 2021 TO DATE
- Documenting life cycle of commercial projects from commencement to acceptance
- Maintain an accurate record of all projects ongoing, completed, stalled, invoiced
- Track project expenditure for each project from material issues, labor, equipment purchase, vehicle fuel etc.
- Identify costs incurred across more than one project/ PO.
- Maintain relevant income and expenditure for each project.
- Provide customized periodic project financial reports.
- Enhance revenue assurance – ensure timely completion and invoicing of all projects
- Collate inputs from the operational heads for annual budget preparations
- Support in preparation of project budgets, ensure propriety and regularity of expenditure within the project budgets and ensuring that variances are understood and accounted for.
- Provide advisory support to all cost centers of the performance of their vote heads and general accounting matters.
- Maintain a budget tracker and ensure the budget is adhered to. Highlight areas where budget revisions are required
Machakos University| Machakos | Bachelor of commerce (Accounting)| November 2019
CPA| Section v|
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Caroline Kioko
Professionals from different sectors near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Other users who are called Caroline
Jobs near Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Aga Khan Education Service, Kenya (AKESK) Nairobi, Kenya Full time
The Aga Khan Academy Nairobi is operated by Aga Khan Education Service Kenya (AKESK), a non-profit organization, with close to a hundred years' experience operating schools in Kenya. · Our first forma ...
GAP RECRUITMENT SERVICES LIMITED Nairobi, Kenya
Job Title: Public Relations & Events Executive · Department: Marketing · Reporting To: Public Relations & Brand Guru · Location: Nairobi · Gross Salary: KES. 180,000 - 250,000 · Contract: 4 Years · J ...
1 month agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Nairobi, Kenya Trading Freelance KSh20,000 - KSh40,000 per month
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi. Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inven ...