This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancers
- Experienced and driven Finance and Administration coordinator with 14 years of experience in operations and plant control management. I have gotten core management, operations and project management experience from Tata chemicals and Mini Bakeries N Ltd that relates to what your organization’s needs.
- I efficiently support C-suite executives and being a thought partner, in a close working relationship in an ambiguous and complex environment. I have regular contact with the organization's partners globally and participate in activities as advised by the senior management, the board and government officials.
- I am a commercially astute individual who has the ideas and drive needed to engage and influence the important key decision makers in your company. I have an impressive background of managing multi-million budgets while providing account support within finance and administration departments. my greatest accomplishment has been to design, test and launch claims system three months ahead of schedule and 25% under budget
- Experience with the Kenyan statutory and regulatory environment and reporting requirements.
- I have worked to reduce business expenses and develop logical and advantageous operating plant budgets. Experience creating quarterly accruals based on trends and foretasted expenses. Working knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
- Master’s degree in Finance and Bachelor's degree in Business Administration Finance. Currently CPA Candidate
- SAP(FI,CO,MM,PP,PS,HR modules) excellent user in areas including Finance, projects management ,procurement and Plant Operations, Product movement and plant maintenance.
- Experience working with non-profit organizations. Dell and Galileo system certified.
(May 2017-December 2019): UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY-AFRICA, Nairobi ,Masters of Business Administration – Finance (26th September 2020)
(Jan 2014-August 2017): KENYA METHODIST UNIVERSITY, Nairobi, Bachelors of Business Administration – Finance (14th October 2017)
(May 2004- Dec.2005): REGIONAL CENTRE FOR TOURISM AND FOREIGN LANGUAGES COLLEGE, Nairobi .Diploma in Air travel, Ticketing and Tourism Operations (IATA) (19th Aug, 2005), Japanese Language- Certificate (Feb. 21st 2005). Information Technology- (Information Processing) (26thNov.2004)
Finance and Administration Coordinator, TATA CHEMICALS MAGADI LIMITED, Magadi- Kajiado (Oct 2015 –present)
- Finance: Manage the accounting, finance and administration components of tcml, including the various petty cash funds and field office finance, accounting and administrative activities.
- Procurement Support : Assisting with the management of procurement processes by ensuring compliance with tcml policy and requirements
- Administration: Manages the Administration function and ensures that all policies, procedures and reporting requirements are in compliance with tcml requirements.
- Business Support: Manages the organization’s physical assets by ensuring proper maintenance and safety of equipment’s, furniture and other fixed assets.
Senior Executive Assistant to Group Managing Director, MINI BAKERIES (N) LIMITED, Nairobi (Jan 2012-Sept 2015)
- Executive Management
- Travel management
- Administrative Support
- Budget management
- Office Management
- Relationship management
- Project and initiative management
Finance Assistant, MATIBABU FOUNDATION (NGO), Nairobi- Nairobi(March 2008-Dec 2011)
- Donor and contract management experience and donor policy knowledge
- Understanding of humanitarian principles and practices
- Timely preparation of financial statements in accordance with international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and the bank's financial policies and procedures. Financial management reporting;
- Managing per diems and cash imprest; Coding and posting of financial transactions;
- Processing payments; Keeping accurate financial records. Preparation of various financial reports, monthly analyses of nominal ledger accounts and bank reconciliation statements;
Customer Service Agent, SWISSPORT KENYA LIMITED, Nairobi- Nairobi (Jan 2007-Feb. 2008)
- Delivering the highest level of Customer Service at all customer touch points.
- Constant liaison with Check-in, Boarding Gate, Ramp, Lounge. Supervising service partners’ activities for the smooth acceptance of passengers.
- Directing Arriving and departing passengers to respective areas such as Arrival Hall, Transfer Area, Departure Gate, Lounge. Checking entry requirements (visas, residence permits) are met
- Coordinating with Cargo, fueling company, Baggage Make up Area, aircraft loading team, catering suppliers for a smooth turnaround. Handling of company mail.Performing pre- and post-flight administration duties
- Handling baggage claims, Ensuring compliance with airline Safety and Security requirements.