I am a dedicated and results-driven Agricultural Economist.
JAN 22’ TO DATE: GIVEDIRECTLY
Position: Community Engagement Officer
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Representing GiveDirectly within the community by meeting with community members, explaining the program, helpingto enroll recipients, and solving any issues or concerns that may arise.
- Leading individual and community meetingsto explain GiveDirectly program
- Supporting recipients in accessing GiveDirectly services
- Meeting with community leaders and guidesto map communityboundaries and conduct community scopingactivities to gain a nuanced understanding of the community.
- Conducting quality and accurate surveys for all eligible households using Taroworks
- Supporting safeguarding work to ensurepositive recipient experience and deliveryof cash in a safe environment
- Helping to identify and mitigate risks that are identified throughout the registration process.
- Doing data checks for both GiveDirectly and the partner organization.
- Identifying and following up on potentialcases of fraud or irregularities
JUNE 21’ TO OCTOBER21’: CPHRM GROUP
Position: Agribusiness Officer Duties and Responsibilities.
- Training, mentorship and coachingof incubatees/farmers.
- Providing technical expertise and support to the allocated Incubatees/farmers to develop a bankable business proposal.
- Providing the incubatees/farmerswith technical assistance in theirmarket survey efforts to ensure that they come up with a detailedmarket report for the value chain they are engaged in.
- Introducingthe incubatees/farmersto the conceptof incubation, its requirements, key definitions and present main principles and good practices of businessincubation.
- Pre assessment of incubatees/farmers to assesstheir understanding of the value chain they are into and post incubation assessment to evaluatethe impact of the incubation training and preparing the requiredreports for each of the Incubatee.
- Introducingthe allocated incubatees/farmers to the businessconcept and how to run a profitable business.
- Offering targetedfinancial management and financial literacyto the incubatees/farmersin ensuring that they understand basic book keeping and preparation of financial statements for their businesses.
- Supporting the allocated incubatees/farmers in identifying, assessing, and reaching customers, as well as defining the Agripreneur value proposition and engaging marketing channels.
- Supporting the allocated incubatees/farmers to developa business management risk strategy and business continuity plans.
- Doing any other day to day activities of CPHRM GROUP as directed by my supervisor.
FEB 21’TO APRIL 21: AGRICULTURAL FINANCE CORPORATION (MOLO
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming client’s and guiding them through the requirements of loan application.
- Calling client’s reminding them of their due installments dates.
- Taking part in loan appraisal activity in guidance of the Credit officer.
- Taking part in analysisof loan after appraisal and submitting them in guidanceof the Credit officer.
- Loan analysis
- Receiving cash from Client’s and receipting.
- Submitting Bankers Order in the Finance department.
- Undertaking many other duties as assigned by my supervisor.
JAN 2019 TO APRIL 2020: SWEET AND DRIED ENTERPRISE LIMITED – USAID, RTI, GLOBAL COMMUNITIES AND 2-SCALEPROJECTS.
Position: Field Projects Coordinator and Monitoring& Evaluation Assistant. Duties and responsibilities
- Visiting Kitui Mango suppliers and checking on their mangoes.
- Coordinating the training of farmersin Tharaka Nithi and Kitui.
- Management and Coordination of Mango transportlogistics from farmersto the factory.
- Planning for day to day activities in the factoryin terms of production and dryingof Mangoes and vegetables.
- Coordination of marketing of dried mangoesand delivery to the customers.
- Data collection in the field under 2-SCALE project.
- Conducting Monitoringand evaluation on RTI Project.
- Coordinating RTI Projectin Kitui County I.e. Monitoring Assistant
- Coordinating Global Communities project in Tharaka Nithi County
- Development of data collection tools.
- Data analysisusing SPSS.
- Data Presentations
- Compiling reports for all partnersand donors involved i.e. Technical reports, financial Reports, Monitoring and evaluation reports and Trainingreports.
- Assisting in the development of financialand procurement manuals for various companies underour advisory.
- Enhanced consolidated database of organization’s suppliers.
- Conducted data analysisthat helped the companyknow its stand in the market environment.
- Compiled reports that assisted the companyaccess much needed support from donors.
|1. BSc. Agricultural Economics||2014-2018||Chuka University||BSc-Degree|
|2. KCSE||2010-2013||Tengecha Boys High School|
Professionals who compete with Andrian
Non-profit / Volunteering profesionals
Professionals from different sectors near Thika, Nairobi Area
Jobs near Thika, Nairobi Area
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 1 week ago
Corporatestaffing Nairobi Full time
HR Operations Officer Job, Latest HR Jobs,Overall Role PurposeReporting to the HR and Admin Manager, the Human Resource Officer will be responsible for overseeing delivery of best HR practice services in the Academy with key focus on employee relations, performance management and ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 6 days ago
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital Nairobi Full time
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a State Corporation registered under Legal Notice Number 4 of 25th January 2019. · KUTRRH seeks to engage qualified staff on a five (5) year performance-based renewable contract for the positions listed belo ...
Found in: beBee S2 KE - 3 days ago
Sama Nairobi Full time
Sama formerly known as Samasource is a training-data company, focusing on annotating data for artificial intelligence algorithms. The company offers image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigati ...